Rented Dwelling Coverage

Rental Property Insurance

Many people need rented dwelling – or landlord – coverage and don’t even know it.

It is very important that as a landlord, you are insuring the property you rent. Oftentimes, however, homeowners who are unable to sell a house after buying a new one put their home up for rental and neglect to change the insurance policy. Because they no longer inhabit the property, a different type of coverage is needed. It must now be covered via a rented dwelling (landlord) policy.

Whether you are purchasing rental dwelling insurance for the first time, or searching for a better option, it is important that you understand what your rented dwelling coverage policy covers and what it doesn’t. There is no need to go at it alone, however. Jordan Insurance Agency’s experienced agents can help you navigate these waters – assisting you through the insurance buying process to make sure you get the coverage you need.

To learn more about your rented dwelling coverage options, contact our Weymouth, Massachusetts based agents at Charles G. Jordan Insurance Agency. Put our 60 years of expertise and experience to use to make sure you have the right coverage for your situation. Give us a call today at 781-337-0427, fill out the form to the right, or visit us at 17 Front Street in Weymouth if you want to talk about your rented dwelling insurance options.